TN778 Packet Control
The TN778 interfaces the packet bus with SPE and terminates LAPD links. This Packet Control supports packet bus signaling on the ISDN D-channel signaling for ASAI applications. The TN778 is also equipped with the protocol to process SPE with the pack bus. This model is replaced by the TN794 Network Control/Packet Interface.
- Interfaces packet bus with the SPE
- Supports packet bus signaling for ISDN-D-channel
- Provides protocol processing capability
- Replaced by TB794 Control/Packet Interface
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!