TN726B Data Line (8-Ports)
Features of the TN726B
- Provides 8 serial asynchronous EIA ports with modem interfaces connected through asynchronous data units (ADUs) to EAI ports on DTE
- Uses Mode 2 or Mode 3 data transfer protocol
- DTE can be adjuncts and peripheral equipment such as data terminals, printers, host computers, PCs, etc.
- With software-administered system access ports, a TN726B connects through a cross-connect field to a TN553 packet data line circuit pack
- Each port has TXT, TXR, PXT, and PXR signal leads
- One Year Warranty
Call 1.888.567.5194 for price.
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com