TN776 Expansion Interface
The TN776 is attached to the TDM bus in one Port Network (PN) and is an interface between the two. This Interface contains packages that control the TDM channel with LAPD for transmission over the fiber link between cabinets.
- Interface between TDM and PN
- Controls the TDM channel with LAPD
- ASAI/BRI and PRI signaling in systems require TN570B/C EI circuit pack
- Replace by TN570B/C in Release 7 and later
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- TN776 Expansion Interface Card