SoundPoint IP 500 SIP w_PoE Cable (2200-11500-025)
Polycom SoundPoint IP 500 SIP w/PoE Cable (2200-11500-025)
Telephone that seamlessly integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions. As protocols develop and standards evolve, it's easy to update the phones in the field via a software download, enabling new features and functionality.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to three lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 12 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 160x80 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- Includes PoE Cable. AC adapter is not included.
- One Year Warranty
The SoundPoint IP500 provides support for AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) options.
If you are going to use Power over Ethernet (PoE) - This unit includes the IEEE PoE Cable. No AC adapter is included.