- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
SoundPoint IP 300 SIP w/AC Adapter (2200-11330-001)
SoundPoint IP 300 SIP (2200-11330-001) w/AC Adapter
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 300 provides an easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP with dedicated hard keys and context sensitive soft keys. Suitable for everyday users, the SoundPoint IP 300 offers excellent voice quality when used with a handset or in headset mode.
- Multi-line support - Configure up to two lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset or headset mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - Dedicated feature keys and context-sensitive soft keys, 4 line x 20 character wide LCD
- Choice of powering options - Support for AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) options
- Fixed features - Message alert indicator, 2 line keys, 5 configurable feature keys, mute key, headset key, hold key
- Built-in speaker - One-way speaker for paging and alerting
- Network interface - Dual 10/100Mbit/s switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711m/A, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP
- One Year Warranty
- The SoundPoint IP 300 provides support for AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) options.