Description of the SoundStation 2 Basic (2200-15100-001)
The SoundStation2 is newer conference device than the first soundstation line. Polycom has enhanced the business quality of voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. The Soundstation 2 will deliver high-performance voice quality while increasing the microphone sensitivity to make your voice clear from wherever you stand.
Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing – so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
- Function Buttons: Conference button, Flash button and Mute button
- Remarkable Voice Quality.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- Easy to install and use - Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 14.5"D x 2.5"H x 12.2"W
- Weight: 1.8lbs