Description of the ShoreTel ShoreGear Voice Switch 50 (SG-50)
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50 is a 1U half-width voice switch that has the ability to support up to 50 IP phones and up to the maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports).
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50 also gives users the support for ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
- One Year Warranty