Description of the ShoreTel AP110 Analog Telephone (A1262-0000-10-05)
The ShoreTel AP 110 Analog Telephone comes equipped with a large display screen. This IP phone provides rich features and flexibility for Small Business Communications. Easy-to-use menus on a larger display will increase productivity for it's user.
- Eight Lines
- Visual Call Waiting
- Multi-proxy Support
- Local 3-way Conference
- Speakerphone with Mute
- Eight Programmable Buttons
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys
- Large Eight-line Display
- 200 Directory Entries
- 100 Call Log Entries
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Power: 16 VAC, 250 mA transformer
- Weight: 2lbs.
- Data Port
- Codec: G.711µ-law / A-law, and G.729
- Dimensions: 9.8’’W x 5.8’’D x 4.5’’H
ShoreTel IP Series Brochure
ShoreTel Planning and Installing Guide
ShoreTel AP100 User Guide
ShoreTel AP100 Quick Reference Guide