ShoreTel ShorePhone 560 IP Telephone
The ShoreTel IP 560 is the ideal model for those who need to handle a large volume of calls. The IP 560 offers Gigabit Ethernet connectivity at the desktop for data-intensive functions. This ShoreTel also delivers a variety of features including six line appearances, color-lit buttons and message waiting LED. The full-duplex speakerphone for conference calls and a headset has been built into the phone to support hands-free calling.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Large Backlit Display
- Six lines (tri-color LED)
- Color-lit buttons
- Built in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Message waiting LED
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 24 character x 7 line display
- Multiple audio controls
- Four soft keys
- Eight fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- One Year Warranty
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Power via 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional)
- Class 2 PoE (3.4 W idle / 6.4 W max)
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.5 x 5.3 in / 29.5 x 19.1 x 13.5 cm
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
ShoreTel IP Series Brochure
ShoreTel Planning and Installing Guide
ShoreTel 560 User Guide
ShoreTel 560 Quick Reference Guide