ShoreTel ShorePhone 530 IP Telephone
The ShoreTel IP 530 phone offers the common eight fixed feature keys for the general operations needed for any organization or individual. Full audio control includes volume, mute, speakerphone and headset. Three custom keys can be modified for your personal use alongside the LCD display.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- 7 line x 24 character display (160 x 80 pixels)
- Four soft keys
- Six lines
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Eight fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls- volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Headset jack
- One Year Warranty
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs
- Built-in 10/100 ethernet switch
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE),
- Class 2 PoE (3.0 W idle / 3.5 W active / 5.0 W max)
ShoreTel IP Series Brochure
ShoreTel Planning and Installing Guide
ShoreTel 530 User Guide
ShoreTel 530 Quick Reference Guide