ShoreTel ShorePhone 230G (630-1044-10)
The ShoreTel ShorePhone IP 230G delivers similar features to the ShoreTel IP 230, however the IP 230G allows Gigabit Ethernet connectivity at the desktop for data-intensive functions. The ShoreTel IP 230G brings easy-to-use technology to the worker who relies on daily telephone communications. The three line appearances, eight function keys and headset jack help increase the productivity for the worker.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Three Lines
- Eight fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Three programmable line buttons
- Full duplex Speakerphone
- 24 character x 5 line display (120 x 35 pixels)
- Audio Controls - volume (independent control), mute (LED indicator), speakerphone (LED indicator), headset (LED indicator)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- MGCP protocol
- G.722, BV-32, BV-16, G.711, G.729a codecs
- Built-in 10/100 ethernet switch
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional)
- Class 2 PoE (3.0 W idle / 3.5 W active / 5.0 W max)
- Dimensions: 6.8"D x 5.2"H x 9.5"W
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
ShoreTel IP Series Brochure
ShoreTel Planning and Installing Guide
ShoreTel 230G User Guide