ShoreTel ShorePhone 230 IP Telephone (630-1026-03, 630-1026-10)
The ShoreTel ShorePhone IP 230 delivers a bundle of features including three line appearances, eight function keys, four soft keys, and a headset jack. The IP Shoretel 230 is the ultimate model for the organization or individual who relies on telephone communications.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Three Lines
- Eight fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Three programmable line buttons
- Full duplex Speakerphone
- 24 character x 5 line display (120 x 35 pixels)
- Audio Controls - volume (independent control), mute (LED indicator), speakerphone (LED indicator), headset (LED indicator)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- MGCP protocol
- G.722, BV-32, BV-16, G.711, G.729a codecs
- Built-in 10/100 ethernet switch
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional)
- Class 2 PoE (3.0 W idle / 3.5 W active / 5.0 W max)
- Dimensions: 6.8"D x 5.2"H x 9.5"W
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
ShoreTel IP Series Brochure
ShoreTel Planning and Installing Guide
ShoreTel 230 User Guide
ShoreTel 230 Quick Reference Guide