Description of the ShoreTel ShorePhone 110 IP Telephone (630-1024-03)
The single-line IP 110 is a cost-effective telephone ideal for open busy areas. This IP 110 has six feature keys for common operations, a one-line caller ID display, date and time, and a speaker for one way intercom. Similar to other ShorePhone telephones, the IP 110 features an integrated Ethernet switch.
- One line
- Six fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail
- Audio controls - volume (independent control), mute (LED indicator)
- One way intercom
- 16 character x 1 line display (back lit)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional)
- Class 2 PoE (2.8 W idle / 3.1 W active / 3.9 W max)
- Protocol: MGCP
- Codec: Wideband, G.711u/a, G.729a
- Built-in 10/100 ethernet switch
- Dimensions: 5.9"W x 6.8"D x 5.1"H
- Weight: 24.7 oz