- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
Premier USB 1100 Series MOH
- Home /
- Magix/Legend/Spirit /
- Merlin Legend Phones, Processors, Expansions, Voicemails /
- Music On Hold / USB Recorder /
Premier USB 1100 Series
The USB 1100 is a digital message unit designed for continuous audio playback. Audio is stored on a removable USB flash drive and plugged into the USB hub on the unit. The loading of the audio is easily done by “dragging and dropping” mp3 file(s) without the use of special software. Audio files can now be emailed to clients without the need to mail or ship physical media. Single audio productions can be stored to the unit’s internal flash memory.
- Standard MP3 Playback
- MP3 Audio - Widely recognized as a popular audio compression format.
- Selectable Bit Rate - MP3 sampling rates can range from 32 to 256 kbps.
- Non-Proprietary System - No additional software is required to load MP3 files to the USB flash drive.
- Internal Flash Memory Storage On-board memory is available for single MP3 files up to 11 MB in size.
- Electronic Delivery User friendly - The process of receiving message on-hold updates is easy! Simply remove the USB flash drive from the unit, and plug into the USB port of a computer.
- Audio files are a “drag and drop” transfer from the computer into the USB flash drive. Plug the flash drive back into the USB 1100 for rapid audio playback.
- E-Mail - MP3 files can be emailed to customers for message on-hold updates. Save the MP3 audio file to the computer’s hard drive, and transfer to the USB flash drive.
- FTP/Internet - Customers can also download message on-hold audio from an FTP website to their computer.
- Commercially built, the USB 1100 is intended for use in a business application, that includes message on-hold and in-store music.
- Power Re-boot - Constant power source and solid-state memory will re-boot the audio playback automatically after a power outage.
- Aluminum Enclosure - Durable encasing will withstand rugged phone room conditions and reduce possible RF Interface.
- Amplified Volume Control - Two different outputs are designed to provide adequate volume for any phone system.
- Tone Control - Adjust to desired bass and treble levels.
- Wall Mount - Compact design and visible flanges ensure an easy installation.
- Selectable Track Playback Mode Button - The USB 1100 can store and play over 1000 audio files. Select one of six tracks or “play all” by pressing the Play Mode button on the side of the unit.
- “Shuffle” play by pressing the Play Mode button and selecting mode 8.
- External Memory - Removable (USB) USB Flash Drive - Using external memory ensures that customers will not be required to un-install the entire unit from the phone room to update the on-hold message.
- PC or Mac - MP3 and USB technologies are PC and MAC compatible.
- Larger Memory Capacity - For in-store and overhead music
- The USB 1100 Series is suggested for telephone on-hold applications where user friendliness, flexibility, high sound quality and durability are needed
Technical Specif ications:
- Size: W x L x H = 4.75” x 6.5” x 1.6”
- Weight: 3 lbs (Boxed)
- Digitizing Rate: Per mp3 audio file
- Recording Times: Selectable per flash drive
- Memory Type: USB Flash Drive & On-board Flash
- Recording Methods: Drag & drop onto flash drive
- Program Options: 1 of 6 messages or up to 1023 audio files in rotation/shuffle
- Power: 120V AC, 12V DC Adapter included
- Output Modes: 600 ohm and 8 ohm
- Source Bandwidth: Per mp3 audio file
- Connectors: RCA to mini & RCA to RCA (both provided)