Description of the Polycom VoiceStation 100 (2200-06846-001) Like New
The Polycom VoiceStation 100 is a perfect fit for a desktop or tabletop conference solution. Small size applications with coverage for up to 4 participants in the conference room will be ideal for this device. The VoiceStation 100 was designed to be your alternative to the speakerphone.
- Full-Duplex Performance - simultaneous 2-way communication so everyone can hear and be heard clearly
- 360-degree, full-duplex performance for simultaneous 2-way communication
- 3 microphones / 1 speaker (not expandable)
- Combination Iconic / Alpha-Numeric Keypad
- Mute, Flash, Hold, Redial
- Compatible with any single line analog port
- One Year Warranty.
- Audio Bandwidth: 300-3300 Hz
- Data Port (on power supply)
- Network Interface: Analog PBX or public switched telephone
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 60 HZ, 25W, or 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25W
- Wall Mountable
Please see compatibility chart below to verify requirements for your system