Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 PoE (2200-40000-001)
The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.
- Polycom HD Voice - Unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - Delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Flexible configuration options - Multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX to meet the needs of many different room types
- Backlit display provides ease of use - 248 x 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy; Support for foreign languages including Asian characters
- Industry-leading SIP software - Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability - Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms
- Network interface - Ethernet10/100BaseT; supports Static IP and DHCP
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14, Siren 22
- Protocol support - IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Management support - Web-base configuration (HTTP), FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS support for downloading of software updates and configuration files
- Power - Can be powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (not included with this unit).
- One Year Warranty