Polycom Soundpoint IP Expansion Module (2200-12750-025)
Polycom Soundpoint IP 650 Expansion Module - 2200-12750-025
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Backlit Expansion Module for the SoundPoint IP 650 is an optimal solution for telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative assistants, secretaries, and other "power users" who manage and monitor multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Expansion Module 2200-12750-025 augments the user interface of the SoundPoint with a high-resolution backlit graphical LCD and 14 multifunctional line keys that can be set up as a line registration, call appearance, or a speed-dial.
Equipped with a high-performance attendant console based on the SoundPoint IP 650 and up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, the telephone attendant can reduce the number of lost customer calls, shorten transaction times, and increase the accuracy of call routing by promptly accepting, accurately screening, efficiently dispatching, and effortlessly monitoring calls.
The SoundPoint IP Expansion Module provides an easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP with its large, backlit high-resolution LCD, 14 illuminated multifunctional line keys, and user-friendly call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 650.
The SoundPoint IP Expansion Module is a true "plug-and-play" device that requires no set-up as power and signaling are provided by the host SoundPoint IP 601 phone. No extra cables or power supplies are required to operate the Expansion Module. Just snap it on - and it works. Like all Polycom VoIP products, the SoundPoint IP Expansion Module is standards-based and fully interoperable with Polycom Partners' IP telephony server solutions.
- High Resolution Backlit LCD Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP650 Phone
- 14 Illuminated Multi-Function Keys for line registration, call appearances, speed dial, DSS or BLF Buttons
- No Set up or Installation Required- Expansion Module snaps onto IP 650
- Up to 3 Expansion Modules Supported by IP 650 Phone
- Power Provided by Host Phone for 1st Expansion Module
- 2nd and 3rd Expansion Module requires AC Power Adapter for IP650
- Backlit Grayscale Graphical LCD (160 x 320 Pixel Display)
- Dual Color Illuminated LED’s (Red & Green)
- Shared Call Appearances/ Bridged Call Appearances
- Multi-Lingual Interface
- One Year Warranty