Description of the Polycom VoiceStation 500 (2200-17900-001)
The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is a small Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for small room settings. The 500 is a great tabletop conference solution for desktops or smaller sized offices. The microphone range can reach up to seven feet with a full room coverage.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone for hands-free calls. Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality hands-free conferencing over the internet.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction - Automatically reduces room background noise for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing.
- Compact Industrial Design - Fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices
- Easy to use and install - No training required, connects into any analog phone jack.
- Convenient Controls - Volume, mute, redial, flash, and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Feature Function Buttons: Flash, Mute and Redial button
- Speakerphone: Digital Duplex
- Auxiliary Output Jack - Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- One Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 9.3"D x 3:H x 9.5"W
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- 2.5mm Applications Port - Plug into a wired connection for mobile phone and Internet calling when Bluetooth is not available
- 360 Degree Coverage - Three cardioid microphones provide 360 degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Plugs into any analog line or extension port.