- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
Polycom SoundPoint IP 501 SIP w/AC Adapter (2200-11531-001)
SoundPoint IP 501 SIP w/AC Adapter (2200-11531-001)
The SoundPoint IP 501 is a three-line Voice over IP telephone that seamlessly integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions. As protocols develop and standards evolve, it's easy to update the phones in the field via a software download, enabling new features and functionality.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to three lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 12 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 160x80 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- Includes AC Adapter and Network/Data Power Cable. No PoE Cable included.
- One Year Warranty
The SoundPoint IP501 provides support for AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) options.
If you are going to use power from an AC outlet - This is the correct unit. It includes the 110V AC power supply with Network/Power Data cable.