Polycom 600 SoundPoint (2200-11630-001)
The Polycom 600 SoundPoint SIP Phone is a six-line phone with full HD Voice technology. The HD Voice technology will provide the user with the experience of echo-free sound and crystal-clear voice communication. The 600 allows for easy and flexible IP communication for all situations.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Full HD Voice Technology
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- 320x160 Pixel White LED Backlit Display
- Support of Shared Lines
- Easy Installation
- Four Way Navigation Cluster
- Eight Feature Keys
- Two Volume Keys
- Six Line Keys
- Four Context-sensitive Soft Keys
- Supports Expansion Module
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Size: 10.5 in x 6 in x 7.5 in x 2.5 in
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Ethernet: Two-port 10/100
- Codec: G.711u/a, G.722 (Wideband), iLBC and G.729a
- Protocol: SIP
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset Jack
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Web portal for individual unit configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT) support for static configuration and "Keep-Alive" SIP signaling
Polycom SoundPoint IP 600 Datasheet
Polycom SoundPoint IP 600/601 User Guide