Polycom CX700 IP Phone (2200-31410-025)
The Polycom CX-700 IP phone features a fully embedded Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 client, the Polycom CX700 IP phone provides direct, on-device access to the features and capabilities of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007.
- Standalone IP phone for use with Office Communications Server 2007- Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls, gain access to personal contact information, or other advanced features
- Superb sound quality - Clear high definition wideband audio while using handset, full duplex speakerphone, or headset mode
- Personal configuration - Biometric fingerprint reader or on-screen keyboard to personalize the CS700 with individual communications preferences
- Easy call management - Monitor and manage calls through the Microsoft Windows CE-based touch screen interface
- Enhanced presence - On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts with the additional ability to set a presence state via the touch screen
- Ultimate flexibility - Use the CX700 in the way that's most convenient: Access voicemail.
- Plug a wireless headset's base into the standard RJ-9 jack and enjoy wireless freedom.
- Type via the on-screen keyboard.
- Connect a computer to the on-board Ethernet port. View contacts' availability information on the screen
- Network interface - 2-port Ethernet switch 10/100 Base-T with RJ45 connector ports and activity LEDs
- Power - Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or 13-watt maximum consumption
- Universal AC/DC switching power adapter (included)
- One Year Warranty