Description of the Partner Messaging R7.0 (0-6 Port) - (700323207)
The Partner Messaging R7.0 is a messaging system that will provide users with an expandable device for their Partner System. The Partner Messaging R7.0 will offer users either a 0-port, 2-port, 4-port or 6-port. This module also includes multiple features that will increase productivity throughout the workplace.
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage - Configures up to 200 subscribers
- Expandable from 2-Ports to 4 or 6-Ports - Expands easily from 2 to 4 or 6-Ports for future growth and optimal performance.
- Easy Administration - Administer the Partner Messaging R7.0 through a system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software.
- Automated Attendant Service - Provides four Automated Attendants, each of which can answer different lines.
- Submenu Service - Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections.
- Dial By Name Directory - Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory.
- Call Answer Service - Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer.
- Voice Mail Service.
- Unified Messaging Application - Enables mailbox users to integrate and manage voice mail and email messages
using their PC's email client.
- Mailbox Management Made Simple - Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using Partner Messaging's www.messenger software.
- Night Service - Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- Phantom Mailbox programming allows multiple extensions to share the same destination mailbox
Compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher
Compatible with Partner ACS Release 1.0 or higher
Requires 2, 4, or 6-Port PC Card - Not Included.
The Partner Messaging R7.0 is compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher.