Description of the Partner ACS Release 7.0 Processor
The Partner ACS Release 7.0 Processor comes equipped with an internal memory that will allow for the user to have the capabilities for a back up of their system if needed.
- Provides 5 lines and 9 stations.
- Loudspeaker Paging Line to allow you to connect a loudspeaker paging system to any line jack on any Partner Module.
- Enhanced backup/restore capabilities to allow you to back up the Partner system programming to either the internal memory of the Partner ACS R7.0 processor or a PC Card.
- Provides an RJ-45 serial port (Admin port) to allow you to connect to the Partner system either directly from the COM port of a PC or via an extenal modem that is connected to the Admin port and administer the system via Administration Software.
- Dual line Caller ID support puts the caller's name and number on your telephone display.
- 2 PC Card slots for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades.
- Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems to station ports.
- 100 programmable system speed dial numbers.
- Internal call forwarding and call follow me.
- 2 contact-closure connections to control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using contact-closure adjunct.
- Music port for digital music on hold system.
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording) port.
- Built in Paging Port.
- 2 Power failure transfer ports.
- One Year Warranty.
- Compatible with Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards, Partner Mail VS, and Partner Messaging Release 1.0 voice mail systems .
- Support of 1600 DSL module, a module that contains up to 16 lines on one line jack.
- Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration via PassageWay TAPI (Telephony Application Program Interface) based solutions.