Description of Partner ACS R6.0 Processor (700216054)
The Partner ACS R6.0 Processor now will support up to 2 Partner ACS 012E expansion modules, expanding the existing station capacity maximum to 48.
- 3 line ports and 8 station ports
- Provides support for up to 4 existing Partner Endeaver 362EC expansion modules
- T1 Module (Fractional T1). Enables use of fractional T1 with up to 16 voice lines
- DID Service Feature Operation (Requires T1 Module).
- Cell Phone Connect (Requires T1 Module). Allows calls to a specific extension to be forwarded to a personal speed dial number outside of the Partner System
- Remote Call Forward. Provides call forwarding without requiring the T1 module.
- Caller ID delivered to station when transferred from Auto Attendant. Delivers Caller ID information to a display telephone for any call that is connected directly or transferred from the Auto Attendant, ASA, or DXD.
- Dual line Caller ID support puts the caller's name and number on your telephone display
- 2 PC Card slots for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems to station ports
- 100 programmable system speed dial numbers
- Internal call forwarding and call follow me
- 2 contact-closure connections to control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using contact-closure adjunct
- Music port for digital music on hold system
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording) port
- Built in Paging Port
- 2 Power failure transfer ports
- Installation and Programming Manuals CD and AC Power Cord included
- One Year Warranty
- PC card is optional.
- Support of 1600 DSL module, a module that contains up to 16 lines on one line jack
- Option of: Silver Remote Access Backup/Restore Card (New Processor) or Green Backup/Restore Card (Like New Processor)
- Compatible with Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards, Partner Mail VS, and Partner Messaging Release 1.0 voice mail systems
- Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration via PassageWay TAPI (Telephony Application Program Interface) based solutions