Partner ACS ASA DXD R3.0 PC Card (108358722)
The Partner ACS ASA DXD R3.0 PC Card is a card that will provide users with Automatic System Answer and Direct Extension Dial.
- Automatic System Answer helps the system operator handle outside calls during peak calling periods. When an outside call rings on a line programmed with Automatic System Answer, the system answers it after a specified number of rings and plays a short user-recorded greeting (20 second announcement) to the caller. Then, the system does one of the following:
- Places the call on hold at extension 10 (the outside caller hears Music-On-Hold, if it is available)
- Continues to ring all extensions that have access to the line (the outside caller hears Music-On-Hold, if it is available)
- Disconnects the call
- Direct Extension Dial permits an outside caller to dial an extension or Hunt Group directly, without the aid of the operator. With Release 3.0 or later, DXD calls also can be transferred directly into a Calling Group. When an outside call rings on a line programmed with Direct Extension Dial, the system picks it up after a specified number of rings and plays a short message (40 second announcement) prompting the caller to dial the digits of the designated extension, Hunt Group, or Calling Group.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0