Description of the Partner Messaging R6.0 Module (0-Port) - (700323206)
The Partner Messaging R6.0 Module for any Partner System. This module comes equipped with 0 ports.
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage. Configure up to 200 subscribers with 100 hours of storage
- Expandable from 2-Ports to 4 or 6-Ports. Expands easily from 2 to 4 or 6-Ports for future growth and optimal performance.
- Easy Administration. Administer Partner Messaging R6.0 through a system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software.
- Automated Attendant Service.
- Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections.
- Dial By Name Directory. Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory.
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer.
- Voice Mail Service.
- Unified Messaging Application. Enables mailbox users to integrate and manage voice mail and email messages using their PC's email client.
- Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using Partner Messaging's www.messenger software.
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- The Partner Messaging R6.0 is compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 1.0 or higher.
- Requires 2, 4, or 6-Port PC Card. Not included.
NOTE: Changing IP address on Partner Messaging R6.0 requires 355A/F Adapter
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com