Partner ACS Release 7.0 Processor
- Provides 5 lines and 9 stations.
- Loudspeaker Paging Line to allow you to connect a loudspeaker paging system to any line jack on any Partner Module.
- Enhanced backup/restore capabilities to allow you to back up the Partner system programming to either the internal memory of the Partner ACS R7.0 processor or a PC Card.
- Provides an RJ-45 serial port (Admin port) to allow you to connect to the Partner system either directly from the COM port of a PC or via an extenal modem that is connected to the Admin port and administer the system via Administration Software.
- Dual line Caller ID support puts the caller's name and number on your telephone display.
- 2 PC Card slots for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades.
- Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems to station ports.
- Compatible with Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards, Partner Mail VS, and Partner Messaging Release 1.0 voice mail systems .
- Support of 1600 DSL module, a module that contains up to 16 lines on one line jack.
- Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration via PassageWay TAPI (Telephony Application Program Interface) based solutions.
- 100 programmable system speed dial numbers.
- Internal call forwarding and call follow me.
- 2 contact-closure connections to control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using contact-closure adjunct.
- Music port for digital music on hold system.
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording) port.
- Built in Paging Port.
- 2 Power failure transfer ports.
- One Year Warranty.
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com