Description of the H251N Supra Polaris Noise Canceling (Monaural)
The H251N noise canceling monaural headset allows for flexibility through the headset with the bendable microphone. The advanced microphone gives the users a more clearer voice. Alongside of the Plantronics SupraPlus headset family, this headset brings new standards in all-day comfort and reliability to telephone professionals. Enhanced receive-side audio quality, intelligent flexible boom and stylish design provide greater headset flexibility. SupraPlus offers monaural or binaural versions, voice tube or noise-canceling microphones and is compatible with Plantronics amplifiers and USB-to-headset adapters.
- Improved receive-side audio quality - Provides a greater receive-side frequency response and improves listening intelligibility
- Comfortable, lightweight design - Adjustable headband, foam ear cushions, and comfort T-Pad design create a stable, comfortable fit.
- Bendable click-stop microphone boom - Stays in position for clearer voice transmission.
- Quick call feature - Headband twists out of the way for convenient quick call pick up.
- Noise-canceling microphone - Allows clear conversations in noisy-environments.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Headset Adapter Required to work with your system. Order here.