Nortel i2007 IP Phone (NTDU96)
The Nortel i2007 IP Phone offers users a new large 5.7" touch screen color LCD display that also has the ability to present data and web-specific applications. The i2007 is known for increasing user productivity through the large display and single-click soft keys. This IP phone is an ideal solution for managers, executives, and office administrators. The i2007 is a very cost-effective IP phone with integrated IEEE 10/100 Base-T switch with PC and LAN ports.
- Large 5.7" color touch screen LCD display
- Flash downloadable firmware
- 12 programmable line/feature keys
- Text and icon keycaps for global deployment
- Expansion module support
- IP call recording
- Navigation cluster
- Headset support
- Four soft keys
- SIP ready
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 11.26" x 6.77" x 6.57"
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, G.722, and G.723.1
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing, and SIP
- Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power (sold separately, see accessories tab above)
- Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A