Nortel i2000 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 2000 Series are cost effective desktop phones that feature phones for every level of you telephony needs. The i2000 Series consists of i2001, i2002, i2004, and i2007.
Description of the Nortel i2004 IP Phone
The Nortel i2004 IP Phone is offers a large LCD display that is capable of presenting data and web-centric applications to increase user productivity. This IP phone is an ideal solution for managers executive, and office administrators. The i2004 is a very cost effective IP phone with integrated IEEE 10/100 Base-T switch with PC and LAN ports.
Nortel i2004 IP Phone Features
- Monochrome 8x24 Character LCD Display
- 14 Fixed Feature Keys
- 6 to 12 Programmable Line/Feature Keys
- Text and Icon Keycaps for Global Deployment
- Expansion Module Support
- IP Call Recording
- Navigation Cluster
- Headset Support
- Four Soft Keys
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Nortel i2004 IP Phone Specifications
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 11.26" x 6.77" x 6.57"
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing
Nortel i2004 IP Phone Compatibility
- Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A