Nortel i2002 IP Phone (NTDU91)
The Nortel i2002 IP phone is designed to provide business professionals with a standards-based business telephone. The i2002 is ideal for office and knowledge workers who require a device that can handle moderate call activity. This IP phone is a multi-lined phone that is capable of presenting data and web-based applications that will increase user productivity.
- Monochrome 3x24 Character LCD Display
- 14 fixed feature keys
- Text and icon keycaps for global deployment
- Expansion module support
- IP call recording
- Four programmable line/feature keys
- Headset support
- Four soft keys
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Color: Ethernet Gray
- Size: 9.06" x 6.77" x 6.57"
- Weight: 1.72 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing
- Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power (sold separately, see accessories tab above)
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway