Nortel 1230 IP Phone
Nortel 1200 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1200 Series offer three IP phones, the 1210, 1220, and 1230. These phones are standard-advance level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1230 IP Phone
The Nortel 1230 IP Phone is a multi-line phone that is engineered for small to medium sized businesses. This Phone is ideal for power users who needs advance communication needs, such as managers, knowledge workers, and administrative assistants.
Nortel 1230 IP Phone Features
- Monochrome 9x25 Character LCD Display
- 14 Fixed Telephony Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- SIP Support
- Headset Support
- Expansion Module Support
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Nortel 1230 IP Phone Specifications
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 8.1" x 7.8" x 7.5"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Ethernet: Dual-port 10/100 PC and LAN
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
Nortel 1230 IP Phone Compatibility
- Communication Server 1000
- Business Communication Manager 50 and 450
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A