Nortel-Avaya 1200 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1200 Series offers three IP phones, the 1210, 1220, and 1230. These phones are standard-advanced level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Nortel-Avaya 1230 IP Phone (NTYS20BC70E6)
The Nortel 1230 IP Phone is a multi-line phone that is engineered for small to medium-sized businesses and best fit for users that require a lot of power. This phone is ideal for workers who have advanced communication needs, such as managers, knowledge workers, and administrative assistants.
- Monochrome 9x25 Character LCD Display
- 14 Fixed Telephony Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- SIP Support
- Headset Support
- Expansion Module Support
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 8.1" x 7.8" x 7.5"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Ethernet: Dual-port 10/100 PC and LAN
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000
- Business Communication Manager 50 and 450