Nortel 1200 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1200 Series offer three IP phones, the 1210, 1220, and 1230. These phones are standard-advance level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1210 IP Phone (NTYS18BC70E6)
The Nortel 1210 IP Phone is a single line IP phone that offers a competitive set of features, built with a modern and sleek design. This IP phone is a great fit for lobbies, lunch rooms, or other common areas where it is only needed for occasional use.
- Monochrome 3x24 Character LCD Display
- 10 Fixed Telephony Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- Headset Support
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 10" x 10.25" x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Ethernet: Dual-port 10/100 PC and LAN
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000
- Business Communication Manager 50