Nortel 1140E IP Phone
Nortel 1100 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1100 Series feature four IP phones, the 1110E, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, and a 1100 Expansion Module. These phones are standard-advance level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1140E IP Phone
The Nortel 1140E IP Phone comes equipped with Gigabit Ethernet and is best suited for managers and knowledge workers. This IP phone is multi-lined and has SIP support. The 1140E IP Phone supports standard USB mice and keyboards to create flexible navigation.
Nortel 1140E IP Phone Features
- High Resolution Monochrome Backlit LCD 240x160 Pixel Display
- 14 Fixed Feature Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- Field-upgradeable Firmware (TFTP)
- USB Port
- Call Recording
- Headset Supports
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Nortel 1140E IP Phone Specifications
- Color: Graphite with Silver Bezel
- Size: 7.9" x 7.4" x 8.1"
- Weight: 2.47 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.722
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing, SIP
- Supports Echo Cancellation
Nortel 1140E IP Phone Compatibility
- Nortel Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50/200/400
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power
- AC Power Cable