Nortel 1110 IP Phone
Nortel 1100 Series IP Phones
The Nortel 1100 Series feature four IP phones, the 1110, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, and a 1100 Expansion Module. These phones are standard-level IP phones that utilize LAN and PC ports to reduce infrastructure cost.
Description of the Nortel 1110 IP Phone
The Nortel 1110 IP Phone is a single line phone with a backlit display. The IP phone is adjustable in five different positions. The Nortel 1110 IP Phone has integrated IEEE Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports to reduce costs.
Nortel 1110 IP Phone Features
- Monochrome LCD 143x32 Pixel Display
- Eight Fixed Feature Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- Field-upgradable Firmware (TFTP)
- Single Line
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Nortel 1110 IP Phone Specifications
- Color: Graphite with Silver Bezel
- Size: 6.6" x 7.3" x 7.7"
- Weight: 1.81 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing
Nortel 1110 IP Phone Compatibility
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 RLS 4.0 or Later
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 SN09U-MR7 or Later
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 SE10 or Later
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power
- AC Power Cable