- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Top Dollar Offered -
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
TRADE-INS / Procurement / Asset Recovery / Lightning Fast Bids! We buy new, used, and even defective. Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Atlasphones Is The Trusted Source?AtlasPhones has maintained our status as the customer service leader in the Business Telecom Industry since 1998 - 5-Star Rated by Yahoo! Shopping Network - Same Day Shipping - Ultra Competitive Prices - AtlasPhones Warranty - Secure Online Ordering - Free Technical Support - Huge Inventory - Free Ground Shipping* In Continental U.S.A. - "The Trusted Source"
CallPilot 150 Norstar Messaging NTAB9824 R3.1
- Home /
- Norstar /
- Voice Mail Options Nortel Norstar /
- CallPilot 100 / 150 Norstar Messaging Voice Mail /
Nortel Networks / Norstar CallPilot 150 , Messaging 150 (A099608) delivers scalable advanced messaging to growing small and mid-sized businesses. Business sites with 25-200 users receive Voice Mail, with advanced applications and Basic Call Center. CallPilot is supported on the Norstar Compact and Modular Integrated Communications Systems 4.1 or higher, as well as all Norstar Telephones and Business Series Terminals.Web-based administration interface. Embedded applications activated with a simple key code. Advanced Features, such as Auto Attendant, Unified Messaging, AMIS, VPIM, and Custom Call Routing (CCR). Pay for additional mailboxes and applications as the business grows.
Norstar CallPilot 150 Product Brief (462KB )
NOTE: CICS and MICS systems require version 4.1 software or higher for CallPilot. Call Pilot does NOT integrate with the older 824 & 616 phone system cabinets (KSU's).
- 4 ports/8 channels, 20 mailboxes initially(20 active) - Expandable to 300 Mailboxes, 60 hours of storage time
- Auto Attendant
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- IP-enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Web-based administration and maintenance
- Embedded applications are activated with a simple key code
- Migration path to more sophisticated features
- Shares common administration interface with Business Communications Manager
- For multi-site businesses, shares a common user interface with Business Communications Manager and CallPilot for Meridian
- Available globally in multiple languages
- Initial costs are reduced by allowing you to pay for additional mailboxes and applications as you grow.
- Advanced features help you compete by enhancing employee productivity and improving customer satisfaction.
- Risk-free application trials allow you to try and buy only the applications you've tested and approved.
- Web-based management interface simplifies system administration.
- Embedded applications enable you to easily add mailboxes and applications as your needs expand.
- Globally, Norstar is the number one voice solution for small and medium businesses.
Recently viewed items
Free Free FedEx Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $10)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com