Description of the Nortel 2033 IP Conference Phone w/PoE Module, Power Supply, and External Microphones (NTEX11BA70E6)
The Nortel IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 is a hands free conference phone that also is included with external microphones. Adding these external microphones to this conference unit will expand and enhance your communication experience that much farther. You will be able to receive a larger amount of coverage as well as accommodating more participants during a conference call.
- 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Backlit 3x24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys (Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services) and three soft-label keys for easy-to-use navigation
- Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers delivers a rich user experience
- Includes pair of extended External Microphones
- One Year Warranty
- Field upgrade-able firmware for added convenience and time savings using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet Module; can also be powered by local AC power adapter (not included)
- Compatible with Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2000, Communication Server 2100, Business Communications Manager 50/200/400/450 and Survivable Remote Gateway 50/200/400/450.