- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
TRADE-INS / Procurement / Asset Recovery / Lightning Fast Bids! We buy new, used, and even defective. Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Atlasphones Is The Trusted Source?AtlasPhones has maintained our status as the customer service leader in the Business Telecom Industry since 1998.
BCM 450 R6 Standard System Model (NTC03100SWE6)
Nortel BCM 450 R6 Standard System Model: NTC03100SWE6
- Supports up to 100 users with the base model - any mix - and up to 300 users with the new pluggable Capacity Expansion Card (CEC).
- Several significant operability enhancements build upon a solid foundation, established by previous releases from the Business Communications Manager portfolio, including the Business Communications Manager 50 Release 3.0. Some of the key improvements include new capabilities for Business Element Manager that make the initial installation and ongoing management easier, new GUI-based System Reset and Reboot Optimization functions, and a comprehensive task- based Troubleshooting Guide for all operations on the Business Communications Manager system.
- New Business Communications Manager hardware components, including the Base Function Tray (BFT), Chassis Interface board (CIB) and Capacity Expansion Card (CEC), simplify installation, connectivity and expandability.
- The addition of Meet-Me Conferencing (MMC) and further enhancements made to Intelligent Contact Center (ICC) and Unified Messaging (UM) round out an already impressive suite of rich features and capabilities
- Media Bay Modules: Up to four
- CPU Processor: Freescale (1.3GHz core)
- Memory (RAM): 512MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 80GB SATA
- DSP: 3 TI 600MHz DSPs
- Capacity Expansion Card (optional): Expansion Daughter Card with 4 TI 600MHz DSPs
- Power on self-test with LED feedback
- Two System Status LEDs (Power and Status)
- Three hard drive activity LEDs (HDD1, HDD2, RAID) (RAID LED not supported on BCM450 Rls. 1)
- Reset button
- Platform Status Monitor monitors CPU load, memory load, HDD space, temperature, fans, power, network throughput BCM Monitor monitors overall system status, IP telephony functions, utilization of resources, operation of telephony applications and status of PRI, BRI and IP trunks
- One Year Warranty
Recently viewed items
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com