Description of the Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand (51009841)
The Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand is a peripheral device that enable compatible MiVoice IP phones to provide Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, offering business flexibility and protection of their capital investments. The Gigabit Ethernet Stand allows MiVoice phones to operate 10/100/1000 Mbits Ethernet local are network environment, and allows unconstrained Gigabit Ethernet Bandwidth from the network to the desktops.
Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand Features
- Addresses the requirements of customers with higher bandwidth needs at the desktop
- Enables MiVoice IP phones to operate in a GbE LAN (10/100/1000 Mb) environment
- Dual-port 100/1000 baseT built into a phone base that attaches easily to existing IP phones
- Provides three ports: a Gigabit Ethernet LAN port to connect to the gigabit switch, a Gigabit Ethernet PC port and a 10/100 MB Ethernet connection to the IP phone
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 48V power supply
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand Compatibility
- Supported Phones: Mitel 5312, 5320, 5330, 5340, 5215, and 5220 dual mode IP phones
- Requires: Mitel Communications Directore (MCD) 4.0 SP3 or 4.1 SP2, Mitel SX-200 ICP 5.0, Mitel SIP phone software 8.0