Mitel 5360 IP Phone (50005091)
Mitel 5360 Phone
The Mitel 5360 phone is a full color full-featured IP telephone available in 2009, providing a large full-colour graphics display with programmable self-labeling keys, intuitive call-state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality with wideband audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development.
- 7 Inch 800x480 TFT display
- Mitel 5360 IP Phone features: Seven-inch, backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels x 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls Touch-screen access to features and applications Colorized display content and applications to improve visibility and usability Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC) 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features, and applications) Six context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications such as Call History, Visual Voice Mail, People, Call Forwarding, Conference application, Brightness options, HTML applications, and the main Phone application Wideband-audio ready hardware ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard Peripherals and modules support: Mitel Cordless Handset / Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand, Mitel 5610 IP DECT Handset and IP DECT Stand 10 fixed function hard keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down HTML Desktop Toolkit support for applications development Multiple-languages support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese) Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex) Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service Compression support: G.711, G.729a Intel VxWorks operating system allowing a flexible development environment for future feature enhancements Multiple powering options: accepts standards-based (IEEE 802.3af power compliant) power over the LAN via spare pair to signal pair, or supports 48 VDC Ethernet / AC power wall adapter Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings Supported on the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later and the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 4.0 or later Dual GigE
- 5340 'like' GUI/features enhanced for color touch screen
- Wideband audio including wideband handset (7 kz) standard
- Context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- PC Companion Application for easy user programming and key labeling
- dedicated headset interface
- multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- HTML desktop toolkit included for simplified applications development using Dreamweaver or other standard Web publishing applications. LDAP or active directory access is supported by an HTML application.
- teleworker functionality
- dual-mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- One Year Warranty