Description of the Mitel 5330e IP Telephone (50006476)
The Mitel 5330e IP Phone is an executive phone that differs from the regular 5330 version because of the dual integrated gigabit Ethernet ports. This IP Phone is a full-feature enterprise class telephone that provides users with real-time access to applications and services such as web browsing, contact lists, call history logs and many customizable user settings.
- Large back-lit graphics display (160x320) with auto dimming
- Twenty-four programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys - provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Twelve fixed function keys - hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up & down, previous page and next page
- Three context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- HTML desktop toolkit included for applications development
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Voice mail access - large message waiting lamp
- Hearing aid compatible
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Dimensions: 9.3"x7,1"x7.5"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Codecs - G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.729a
- Integrated Ethernet switch 10/100/1000 Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Multiple VoIP protocol support
- Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced 3.0
- Mitel Unified Communicator Express