Mitel 5330 IP Telephone - 50005070
The Mitel 5330 IP Phone is a full-feature enterprise class telephone. This IP Phone provides users with real-time access to applications and services such as web browsing, contact lists, call history logs and many customizable user settings. The 5330 IP is ideal for enterprise employees and can be used as an ACD agent or supervisor, as well as a teleworker phone.
- Large graphics display (160 x 320) non-back-lit
- 24 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys - provided in three pages of eight keys each (for speed, dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- 12 fixed function keys - hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer, conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up & down, previous, next page
- Three context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive feature access
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Browser-based desktop user tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Voice mail access - large message waiting lamp
- Icon button Labeling for Global Markets
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset
- Language support - English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Multiples power options, including Power over Ethernet
- Dual port IP Phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Dual mode phone - support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Accepts standards-based (IEEE 802.3af) power over the LAN via spare pair to signal pair, or supports 48 VDC
- Ethernet/AC power wall adapter
- Dimension: 9.5"x8"x4.5"
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- Codec: G.711, G.722 and G.729a
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 8.1
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 4.0
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 4.5 (URI)