Mitel 5215 IP Telephone
The Mitel 5215 IP phone is a hands-free IP speakerphone with a multi-line backlit display and programmable feature keys. This is a full-featured dual-mode, and dual port IP phone. The Mitel 5215 provides intuitive users access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by Mitel.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Single Mode: 50002817
- Dual Mode: 50003790
- Two-line, 40-character white backlit graphic display
- 8 fixed function keys
- Line appearances
- Dual color LEDs
- Seven Programmable keys
- Call line identification
- Message indicator
- Call hold
- Call transfer
- Conference calls
- Access to voicemail
- Ringer volume control
- Wall mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Codec: G.711, G.729
- Voice QoS: 802.1 p/q
- Power: AC adapter; accepts standards-based IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Support for SIP and MiNet protocol
- Mitel 3100 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 4.0
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 3.3
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 1.0
- Mitel SX-200 IP Node LIGHTWARE 19, Release 3.1