Mitel 5140 IP Description
Web-enabled IP Appliance with 320 x 240 HTML display delivers one-touch access to advanced applications and services.
Mitel Networks 5140 IP Applicance is the first in a series of advanced IP devices that leverage the power of the converged network to enable the enterprise user to improve efficiency at the desktop. The 5140 IP Appliance is dual port with a 320 x 240 HTML display, enabling cursor-based access to features and applications enabled by Mitel Networks Integrated Communications Platforms. Some examples of these are visual voicemail, Web browsing, VXML and PDA integration. The 5140 IP Appliance was awarded "Best in Test" by BCR magazine and Miercom in a recent review of IP Phones.
The 5140 is targeted towards knowledge workers who require constant, real-time desktop access to advanced applications, services and information.
Features of the Mitel 5140 IP
- 320 x 240 VGA display
- Visual voice mail
- HTML browsing, with personal bookmarks
- Personal and Corporate Directories
- Full duplex Hands-free operation
- 9 programmable feature keys
- 6 direct access keys
- Integrated PDA Integration
- Speech Enabled Applications access key
- Call logs
- 1 Year Warranty
Mitel 5140 IP Phone Compatibility
- Mitel Networks 3100 Integrated Communications Platform, Rel. 1.0 or higher
- Mitel Networks 3200 Integrated Communications Platform, Rel. 2.3 or higher
- Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform, Rel. 2.0 or higher