MCK Remote ConneX PBXgateway (E-RGWY-SUM08)
The MCK Remote ConneX PBXgateway (E-RGWY-SUM08) is a Distributed Voice Gateway designed to deliver PBX features and functionality to analog and mobile phones. This gateway enables employees to maintain accessibility to corporate resources while away from the office. The RemoteConneX Phone is an easy-to-use, interactive screenphone that has been specifically programmed to interact with the RemoteConneX PBXgateway for enabling PBX functionality for teleworkers over a standard analog line.
- Extends incoming calls and PBX features and functionality to users of analog and mobile phones
- RemoteConneX application users may access corporate PBX dialtone to place long-distance and international calls resulting in the consolidation of calling plans and billing
- Enables teleworkers to provide callers a single number and the convenience of one voice mailbox for all messages
- Connects to the digital line side of leading voice systems
- Same hardware supports multiple protocols making it easily configurable to interoperate with an Avaya DEFINITY ECS or a Nortel Meridian PBX
- One Year Warranty
Call 1.888.567.5194 for price.