- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
(E-6000G-SLL12) MCK Citel Avaya Lucent PBX Gateway
MCK E-6000G-SLL12 E6000 E6000G Lucent PBXGateway
The MCK EXTender 6000 PBXGateway (Main Office) works with leading PBX platforms and digital handsets over T1, ISDN, Frame Relay, and IP connections. The EXTender 6000 is available in 8-port or 12-port configurations, and is ideal in offices with as few as five to as many as several hundred employees. It easily scales with the growth of the enterprise: when new employees are added, simply utilize an available EXTender port or, when capacity is reached, add another EXTender.
In addition, the EXTender 6000 supports several voice compression rates, allowing the enterprise to select the rate best for its network. In enterprises with multiple locations, remote office PBX or KTS systems often lack many of the features, applications, and connectivity of the headquarters location. With the Citel EXTender 6000, remote offices and workers have seamless access to the corporate voice network, regardless of geographic location. All employees utilize a single, unified PBX platform, increasing productivity and reducing operational expenditures.
To deploy Citel's EXTender 6000 solution, simply install one or more REMOTE OFFICE EXTender units at each branch office, and a compatible MCK Citel PBXgateway at the corporate location.
- Uplink Interface Ports : Two (2) DB-25 WAN and One (1) RJ-45 10Base-T Ethernet LAN
- Telephony Interface : One (1) Amphenol connector for 50-pin RJ-21 cable for interface with digital telephone sets
- Number of Supported Phones : Up to 12 digital phones
- Management Ports : One (1) DB-9 serial console
- Management Protocols : SNMP, CLI or Telnet
- Flash : 4MB
- DRAM : 4MB
- ROM : 512KB
- Power Supply : AC
- Compatible with : Lucent Definity
- Form Factor : 1U Rackmount
- Rackmount Hardware : Included
- One Year Warranty