MCK CITEL Universal 7000 Extender 24 Port - E-7000-RUM, E-7000T-RUM
MCK CITEL Universal 7000 Extender 24 Port are used in branch office or call centers which need 13 or more employees per location. For the user to deploy the MCK CITEL EXTender 7000 solution, install one or more units at each remote location, and install a PBX gateway at the corporate office. This unit works with all leading PBXs and digital handsets over T1, E1, ISDN, PRI, frame relay, and managed IP networks.
- Provides full set of PBX/KTS features and functions
- Built-in network interface terminates up to two (2) T1, PRI
- Frame Relay lines eliminating the need for external CSU or DSU
- Integrated DSU allows for termination of both data and voice traffic that is originated at the branch office.
- Rich local calling
- Access to all telephony features
- Robust survivability
- Circuit-based, packet- based networks supported
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!