IP Small Office Edition 4T + 8A 3VC (700350440)
IP Small Office 4T + 8A 3VC (700350440)
The IP Small Office 4T+8A (3 VoIP) provides a 4 analog trunks, 8 analog extensions, and 3 Voice over IP capacity. The IP Small Office 4T+8A (3 VoIP) has a four-port Ethernet Switch (Layer 2) and a dedicated switched Ethernet WAN port (Layer 3) making the system ideal for connection to broadband services such as DSL and Cable. With Voice over IP as standard and the optional IPSec security, the system can be quickly configured to provide secure voice and data networking back to a head office over the broadband connection.
- FourAnalog Loop Start Trunks (Caller ID enabled).
- Eightanalog extension (POT) ports. During power failures, analog trunk port 2 is connected to analog extension port 1.
- Three VoIP Codecs (G.723.1, G.711 and G.729a).
- 4 Switched Ethernet ports (Layer 2).
- Dedicated Switched Ethernet WAN port (Layer 3).
- Two PCMCIA slots for wireless and memory card support.
- WAN slot for optional WAN card (V35, X.21, BRI, T1 PRI).
- 9-pin serial port ( for Terminal Adapter, *TPAD applications or License Key Device).
- Audio port for external music on hold source.
- Two relay switch port for door entry systems (External O/P socket).
- Not Included: IP400 Power Lead (Required)
- One Year Warranty