- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Top Dollar Offered -
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
TRADE-INS / Procurement / Asset Recovery / Lightning Fast Bids! We buy new, used, and even defective. Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Atlasphones Is The Trusted Source?AtlasPhones has maintained our status as the customer service leader in the Business Telecom Industry since 1998 - 5-Star Rated by Yahoo! Shopping Network - Same Day Shipping - Ultra Competitive Prices - AtlasPhones Warranty - Secure Online Ordering - Free Technical Support - Huge Inventory - Free Ground Shipping* In Continental U.S.A. - "The Trusted Source"
IP400 Phone 8 V2 (700359896)
IP400 Phone 8 V2
- Provides an additional 8 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- IP400 Phone 8 V2 Changes from V1
- The Phone V2 uses an earthed 3-pin 60W external power supply unit.
- With IP Office 3.1, the message waiting indication (MWI) on each POT port can be configured for None, On, 51V Stepped, 81V, Line Reversal A or Line Reversal B. On uses the default determined by the system locale. POT ports on a Phone V2 module can additionally be configured for 101V operation.
- The ports do not include a ringing capacitor. Therefore for phones where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors.
- The DTE serial port on the rear of the module has been changed to a 9-pin D-type socket.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Compatible with IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 control units
- Compatible with IP500 control unit running Professional Edition
Recently viewed items
Free Free FedEx Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $10)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com