Avaya IP400 Phone 8 V2
Features of the IP400 Phone 8 V2
- The Avaya IP400 Phone 8 V2 provides an additional 8 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones.
- IP400 Phone 8 V2 Changes from V1:
- The Avaya Phone V2 uses an earthed 3-pin 60W external power supply unit.
- With IP Office 3.1, the message waiting indication (MWI) on each POT port can be configured for None, On, 51V Stepped, 81V, Line Reversal A or Line Reversal B.
- On uses the default determined by the system locale. POT ports on a Phone V2 module can additionally be configured for 101V operation.
- The V2 ports do not include a ringing capacitor. Therefore for phones where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors.
- The DTE serial port on the rear of the module has been changed to a 9-pin D-type socket.
- 1 Year Warranty Included
Compatibility of the Avaya IP400 Phone 8 V2
- Compatible with IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 control units
- Compatible with IP500 control unit running Professional Edition
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com