Description of the Inter-tel Axxess IP Phone (550.8662)
The Inter-tel Axxess 550.8662 is designed for efficient call handling and call management. It features embedded soft keys, display, message indicator and more !!
- Display: 6 line: 16 characters
- LCD Display
- Embedded softkeys
- Function keys: hold, mute, do not disturb, forward, transfer, conference page and more
- Indicator: message waiting
- Speakerphone - full duplex
- Dedicated headset support
- Light emitting diodoes: LED's indicate call status
- QoS and web-based programming
- Software is upgradeable
- Supports G.711 a-law, G.711 u-law, G.729a, and G.729a/b vocoders
- Supports centralized power over LAN (Local Area Network) (IEEE compatible)
- Enables Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or static IP addressing
- User configurable Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port number
- Extra swith port
- Individual power supply available for switches not proving PoE
- Configurable in Inter-Tel Protocol or SIP mode. Features may vary in each mode.
- Supports VLAN tagging, which eases management, improves call quality and increases security.
Requires Axxess Software and IPRC v8.1 or higher. Unified Communicator and Sip Server required if using SIP mode. IP CAT-A or SIP license is also required.