Description of the Inter-tel Axxess IP Phone (550.8662)
The Inter-tel Axxess 550.8662 is designed for efficient call handling and call management. It features embedded soft keys, display, message indicator and more !!
- Display: 6 line: 16 characters
- LCD Display
- Embedded softkeys
- Function keys: hold, mute, do not disturb, forward, transfer, conference page and more
- Indicator: message waiting
- Speakerphone - full duplex
- Dedicated headset support
- Light emitting diodoes: LED's indicate call status
- QoS and web-based programming
- Software is upgradeable
- Supports G.711 a-law, G.711 u-law, G.729a, and G.729a/b vocoders
- Supports centralized power over LAN (Local Area Network) (IEEE compatible)
- Enables Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or static IP addressing
- User configurable Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port number
- Extra swith port
- Individual power supply available for switches not proving PoE
- Configurable in Inter-Tel Protocol or SIP mode. Features may vary in each mode.
- Supports VLAN tagging, which eases management, improves call quality and increases security.
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com